Volunteering with COLFS Medical Clinic is an experience of charity, joy and spiritual growth. Our volunteers help COLFS provide a service which affects many lives and is one of truth and guided by the Holy Spirit.
Volunteers are an essential part of COLFS mission and provides a great opportunity to be involved in many different aspects of our Pro-Life ministry. From office work to counseling to coordinating parish activities, we can use all skill levels.
We do rely on professionals as well if you have a medical or professional background. If you are one of the following, you could also impact our mission greatly and give back to the community by donating your time to COLFS:
- Nurse or Nurse Practitioner
- Sonogram Tech (Sonographer)
- Accountant or CPA
- Social Media Expert
- Construction, Electrician or other trades
Some of the daily tasks where we always need volunteers are:
- Computer data entry and various office work
- Baby Bottle Drive - labels, inserts, stuffing, parish coordination
- Phone calls
- Money counting
- Speaking on behalf of COLFS
- Represent COLFS at events, fairs, talks, etc.
- Donated items inventory control
- And many more opporunities to aid in COLFS ministry